Palos de la Frontera (Huelva) terminal provides services of storage and handling, product blending, quality and dying additivation of oil products and blending with biofuels, as well as handling and storage of raw materials for biodiesel and edible oils (vegetable oils).
Located on the shores of the Atlantic it has the capacity to store 600,000 cubic metres, with a recent extension of 55,000 additional cm for fuel oil.
Palos de la Frontera Terminal
Total surface: 17.95 ha
- automotive diesel fuel
- agricultural diesel fuel
- heating diesel fuel
- fuel oil
- gasolines and components
- vegetable oils
- animal fats (SANDACH) and wastes
Loading facilities (road)
- 5 loading points (3 single bays for bottom loading plus 2 double bay for top loading)
- fully automated system
- in line additivation and blending of biofuels
- loading capacity: 200 trucks per day
- products reception (by tanker, pipe, truck or rail - vegetable oils and FAME)
- storage in commingled or segregation
- nitrogen blanketing
- in line additivation during ship discharge or truck loading
- dying of gas oil for agriculture and heating
- products shipping (by tanker, truck, pipe or rail - vegetable oils and FAME)
- connection with the CLH piping network, with CEPSA refinery, BIOSUR biodiesel plant and with LIPSA veg'oil refinery
- biodiesel blending (from GOA to B100)
- gasoline blending
- biodiesel components blending (SME, PME, RME, TME, UCOME)
Quality, Environmental and Safety Systems meeting the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, EMAS and OHSAS 18001.
AEO (Authorized Economic Operator) and ISCC Certification according to the Renewable Energy Directive.
UNE 19601 Management System for criminal compliance. Requirements with guidance for use.
|total capacity:||600,000 m³|
|number of tanks:||55|
|range of capacities:||from 100 m³ to 40,000 m³ (2 of 100m³)|
|maximum tonnage||50,000 DWT|
|maximum LOA||210 m|
|available draught:||12.5 m (equivalent to 41 ft)|
|3 dedicated jetties for ship loading and discharge|
|service 24 hours a day (shinc)|
|Monday to Friday||4 a.m. to 8 p.m.|
|Saturday||4 a.m. to 12 a.m.|