The Terminal is located in the industrial area of Suape Port (Recife).
The importance of the hinterland of this economic area in the North East of Brazil is an important tool to receive and deliver goods from a regional, national and international origin.
With an aim to protect the environment in the area, the port has an Ecological Protection Area.
Suape Terminal (near Recife city - Pernambuco State)
Total surface: 5.43 ha
- oil products (gas oil, gasoline, jet fuel and naphtha)
- alcohols (anhydrous and hydrated ethanol)
- bio-fuels (methyl esters)
- light chemicals
- light petroleum crude
Loading facilities (road)
- 6 loading points for truck loading (2 single bays for bottom loading and 3 single/1 double bays for top loading)
- block trains up to 20 wagons for rail tankers loading and discharge (future)
- fully automated system
- products reception and expedition (by tanker, truck, pipeline and in the future rail tanker)
- storage, segregation
- dying, colouring, additivation
- blending for gasoline and diesel
Quality System meeting the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and NRB 16001.
|total capacity:||156,000 m³|
|number of tanks||12|
|range of capacities||from 5,193 m³ to 23,854 m³|
|maximum LOA:||266 m|
|available draught:||13.80 m (equivalent to 45 ft 02 inch)|
|service 24 hours a day (shinc)|
|2 pipelines between jetties and terminal (14" and 16"- extension 3,750 m. each)|
|2 additional pipelines between jetties and terminal (16" and 18" - extension 3,750 m. each)|
|Monday to Friday||(6 a.m. to 10 p.m.)|
|Saturday||(6 a.m. to 2 p.m.)|